söndag 31 augusti 2014

Add a charm ♥

Today we have a new  fabolous happening at Ribbon Girl!
It´s the monthly Magnolia Only challenge 
and this time it´s called "Add a charm".
How simple and charming isn´t that!?

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Here´s my card for inpiration:


From Ribbon Girl I used:  used 55 mm "Monique" white guipure lace,
Cream seam binding cream, 
natural botton twine,
 4 mm white bead string,  Bronze bird cage charm, Rusty bells, 
Liquid pearls opal, stickles stardust. 




This is one of my favouriteweddingstamps.
"Vintage bridal couple" from Magnolias
Special Moments 2013.


I have also used "Little summer birds" ministamps
from Sea Breeze 2013.


"Made with love" from Stempelglede.
Inkpad: Memento rich cocoa.


Doohickeys: Leaf (wedding collection)


Remember to jump over to Ribbon Girl blog to see
what my talented teamis have made to inspire you!

 ♥ ♥ ♥







Inga kommentarer: